Hybrid View

obet Guest

Re: all reefer container problems/daikin/carrier/thermoking/mitsubishi

hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks

reeferleh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by obet View Post
    hi reeferman recently bought crr 40 when put in to power lcd say " emergency program" and the alarm lights is blinking pushing f4 and f3 no response what would be the problem thanks
    Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

obet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reeferleh View Post
    Hi, did you check if the keyboard is correctly connected behind the mp3000?( blue connector)

often, this trouble appear after the replacement of mp3000 at the first start.

hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"

hi, all power relay replace with new one and the keypad we put also new one but the same problem " emergency program"
    wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

Hi obet

I think you have solved the your problem. If you have
    not resolved the problem of, you have to check cable2. Cable2 is defective,the unit works in case of emergancy mode. I hope it helped.

Best wishes

Reefermechanic

wrong litium battery into controler. Replace battery and softweare.

hello everyone can you please help me with my problem regarding on carrier reefer container because i found out that the controller is damage. I replaced new controller but currently not working yet because i can't configure it. I found a spare of SRAM to cofigure it, but when i put it doing the right procedure on the manual it still not working. My question is, do i need to download new software of ml3 and copy to the SRAM to configure it? I also have a spare of card (I'm not sure if there is program of ml3 inside) and adaptor of SRAM but i don't have pc that can connect it. Also, i cannot put directly the card to the container controller because the connector is for SRAM only. I also try to go in the site of carrier to download this program ml3 but i cannot access it because of password. I want to use emergency bypass but the problem the commodity inside is wine therefore i cannot directly run the reefer to cold mode. Please help me on this problem and if there is any suggestion I appreciate it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    hello everyone can you please help me with my problem regarding on carrier reefer container because i found out that the controller is damage. I replaced new controller but currently not working yet because i can't configure it. I found a spare of SRAM to cofigure it, but when i put it doing the right procedure on the manual it still not working. My question is, do i need to download new software of ml3 and copy to the SRAM to configure it? I also have a spare of card (I'm not sure if there is program of ml3 inside) and adaptor of SRAM but i don't have pc that can connect it. Also, i cannot put directly the card to the container controller because the connector is for SRAM only. I also try to go in the site of carrier to download this program ml3 but i cannot access it because of password. I want to use emergency bypass but the problem the commodity inside is wine therefore i cannot directly run the reefer to cold mode. Please help me on this problem and if there is any suggestion I appreciate it. Thank you
    Hi Friend. pls check Cd-18 and Cd-20 within codeselect menu via keypad. And also pls check the unit model number. Unit model label left side of compressor and reply to me. see you. reefermechanic.

Friend this is the Cd-18 5148 (i also have a 5318 program),Cd 20 don't exist, and the unit model number is 69NT40-541-301. When I check the reefer this morning it has too many alarms specially on safety device and it's not working. The setting in code select is in default and i try to use the emergency mode but it is not safe for the commodity because it will have too much cooling. Please give me advice for this problem. thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    Friend this is the Cd-18 5148 (i also have a 5318 program),Cd 20 don't exist, and the unit model number is 69NT40-541-301. When I check the reefer this morning it has too many alarms specially on safety device and it's not working. The setting in code select is in default and i try to use the emergency mode but it is not safe for the commodity because it will have too much cooling. Please give me advice for this problem. thank you very much
    Hi Jayson. DOn't worry. We can repair its together. Trust me pls chat with me via reefermechanic@yahoo.com. see you . Reefermechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by reefermechanic View Post
    Hi Friend. pls check Cd-18 and Cd-20 within codeselect menu via keypad. And also pls check the unit model number. Unit model label left side of compressor and reply to me. see you. reefermechanic.
    Mate it also happened to us before, i am working at cma-cgm container vessel, we have bad card also before and some of my mate did not replace the battery on the card. We ask our superior about the issue and the technical team provide us sram to usb adapter, so this solves previuos issues of bard card since all the files for configuration is there together with all reefer brand. Everybody should have this,no more battery involve and windows based.