Hybrid View

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Just check there is a connection on the outdoor PCB either labelled CH-PC or CN-LGMV. I'm 99% sure there should be but best to double check as I know the software works for the FM25AH-UE0

Re: LG Multisplit ongoing issue... slowly getting there I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Just check there is a connection on the outdoor PCB either labelled CH-PC or CN-LGMV. I'm 99% sure there should be but best to double check as I know the software works for the FM25AH-UE0
    Hi Ross

Yes it does have a connection for that.

I tried ringing my contact in LG technical today... the guy who me and my engineer have been dealing with answered he was in hospital for the last 4 days? So was unable to help... but says he will read my email when he returns.

I then decided to ring the main office number and spoke to a most unhelpful and rude man who was not even aware that his colleague was off sick and that it was news to him (me thinks I am being fobbed off).

He didnt want to help and says I will have to wait until my contact is back in the office. I said the unit is still under warranty and he said that I have to ring the distributor. I said the original installer is bankrupt.

What an absolute joke. I rang Dean & Wood, who dont want anything to do with and say that warranty is void if the original installer is out of business. Dean & Wood also stated that if the original installer had told them within good time that the outdoor unit was faulty rather than him messing around replacing boards and the fault still being there then they would have just replaced the outdoor unit.

If this isnt resolved I will be going to Citizens Advise and maybe a solicitor as the unit isnt fit for purpose.