Grizzly first off I am sorry you took it that way. My comment to was just I did not understand a situation were Safety could not be done.

I was not throwing stones at you Grizzly I have read several of your posts since I have joined, and I usually find my head nodding along with you. You are a true wealth of knowledge on these boards

No offence was intended in the ***** Freddy comment. I just notice that PRV's are less prevelant then in the Stinkies side of it. When it comes to reliefs I am lucky, I have a nice goverment document called the the "B-52" that I can use to force my customers to spend money on a complete relief header like that.

So I whole heartedly say sorry to anyone that took offence.

I was just saying Saftey is not only our jobs it is our lifes. That is why I do not get were it can not be done. regardless of wich wrench is turning the bolts ***** or Nh3

To answer your question about my position, I am now in sales but that still does not stop me from the tools In fact today I have been on I high head call due to the -47c today. And as a sales dork I get the price objection all the time, that is were the sales skills and the ocational goverment document come into play.

Iceman_4000