janus20 Guest

Impulse Turbine Jet Drives

Would greatly appreciate an opinion on the readings of this relative velocity nozzle/jet condition. The basic case is for water. The second is a possibility for a low pressure gas drive. Might I get 8" w.g. pressure in old money units?

ONC .. HNC to HND should cope OK ... with nut and bolt experience in the field.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Impulse Turbine Jet Drives

Hi Janus and welcome to the forum, however I must ask what is the connection between your question and refrigeration
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

janus20 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_UK View Post
    Hi Janus and welcome to the forum, however I must ask what is the connection between your question and refrigeration
    Good morning to you ................... the connection is "thermodynamics" and the solution to zero pollution world wide free energy. I cannot post a link here but the bigger story is in my registration page. Someone has looked at it but yours is the only reply.

Hi, janus20

welcome to RE forums.

What is your connection with "god of gates and doors"

Quote Originally Posted by janus20 View Post
    Good morning to you ................... the connection is "thermodynamics" and the solution to zero pollution world wide free energy. I cannot post a link here but the bigger story is in my registration page. Someone has looked at it but yours is the only reply.

No need to post a link exactly just leave blank space within words in your link and someone here will post it if found appropriate. This is just to stop spammers and has nothing with anyone personally.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by janus20 View Post
    Sorry Janus, there is no link in your public profile visible.

Also I'm afraid that your images are very hard to read at the resolution available.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Might I get 8" w.g. pressure in old money units?
    As I understand the term, this is already in "old money units."