Neener neener, your pump sucks neener neener

personal preference? we dont go that way when it comes to the construction of the plant, Kvaerner had some pretty good engineers (the office kind, and the working kind) and they came up with some pretty good solutions back in the days, so we have stuck with them and we have some pretty sturdy plants, not saying they are the best, but they are way up there *floats away on a white sky*

Oh, we'll whip you into submission soon enough
*Whip crack*

(if you need a place to host the pictures, let me know)

We do struggle with (working)engineers having different minds abround the regulating, alarm and warning settings on our PLC load control system

I'll talk to a guy who knows a guy who is a friend with someone who has heard of a guy that has a friend who knows someone who once heard of someone who had seen some of Lorentzen's work in English somewhere

Kidding, I'll shoot a mail to the Lorentzen foundation and hear if they have anything, or know about any of his work in English

Quote Originally Posted by US Iceman
No need to get nasty.

Absolutely right and no argument from me.

Some do, some people do not. Everyone has a personal preference. For the separate lines they connect into the bottom of the vessel. I'll try to find some pictures to show you.

You know how it is... some people are slower than others.

There has not been much research on these vessels since Prof. Lorentzen wrote some articles back in the 60's and 70's. I am still trying to find some copies of these.

Do you know anyone who may have some English copies of his work?