Hybrid View

Re: Advise about pipe connection for air cooler

Quote Originally Posted by chemi-cool View Post
    What pressure and temp at the connection point? Are there any vibrations at any of the sides?
    the pressure and temp. are not available at these point but I think that when the coil is completely full with pumped liquid the gas resulting from evaporation and goes up against the liquid hole happening decrease in ΔP. this make liquid stop and when the ΔP increase again liquid flow will start again IS MY THINKING OK OR NO ?

Quote Originally Posted by dolce View Post
    the pressure and temp. are not available at these point but I think that when the coil is completely full with pumped liquid the gas resulting from evaporation and goes up against the liquid hole happening decrease in ΔP. this make liquid stop and when the ΔP increase again liquid flow will start again IS MY THINKING OK OR NO ?
    If hand expansion valve open to much, or if has suction riser full of liquid unit will not work as well in either situation, top or bottom feed.
    Why do you think you have to change it?
    What type of defrost method do you have, hot gas, water?

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER1 View Post
    If hand expansion valve open to much, or if has suction riser full of liquid unit will not work as well in either situation, top or bottom feed.
    Why do you think you have to change it?
    What type of defrost method do you have, hot gas, water?
    Dear RANGER
    the suction line without riser and oil trap. this cooler is feeded by overfeed method and hot gas method as mentioned below Untitled.png