So i went back today to take another look at this freezer and turn up head pressures etc, turned fan speed down and had head pressures at 210-240psi and left to run at that for a while with little to no change. upped the pressures to 230-260 (36-41C) and checked subcooling, pipe temp after service valve was up and down around 28-29C. I reclaimed a bit of gas and got this up to 30-31C on the pipe running at the same pressures. Room temperature didn't budge much though so checked super heat and managed to get it coming back down suction at -16C by adjusting expansion valve with suction pressures of 20psi (-26C) but still couldn't seem to get it below about -16.5C room temp. I forgot to mention that on Friday i noticed the pipework is different sizes to the unit sizes. The unit is 3/4, 3/8 and the pipework between the units is 1inch1/8 and 1/2 liquid. I spoke to the technical guy at my suppliers and he said it should be fine with that piping so eliminated that from the equation, could this be causing the issue with temps not coming down? Probably should have rung J&E Hall regarding this and get their take on it. What sort of Super heat and subcooling readings should i be looking at getting as there is no manual for it and all i can find online says rating 10k superheat and 0k subcooling but i pressumed this was what they got there technical data at when testing. I am going to speak to J&E Hall tomorrow regarding this, ive spent so much time trying different things to get it to come down ive blagged my own head