What I mean by precondense or partially condense is to use the condenser/evaporator hx so that I can lower the compression ration on the electric chillers. due to the high price of electricity vs natural gas, I'm hoping that this would lead to some "cool" savings (wheter or not they are economically feasible that's a all other issue that I'll worry about in the following stage). This company is paying about >107 €/MWhe (excl. VAT) and the natural gas required to fuel the trigen would be around 40 - 45 €/MWh. Now, I've already simulated having the power generation (not COgeneration) during peak hours and just by producing electricity locally, this would save a few €/s. ofcourse I'm just interested in cogeneration because fully using the waste heat is the only way to save on primary energy (and greater capital savings)

This is why I'm looking for ways to size a proper trigeneration - if correctly done, trigen can bring big primary energy savings, which, for a country like Portugal that has to import all the energy it uses, is very important.

Now, as for lowering the RH in the building's envelope, I'm gonna go about to calc this today, but I'm hoping for good savings on the electric chillers - just think on the energy it has to be taken from the water vapor to turn it into ice

ps: I've been looking at their monthly electric consumptions and they do not present a clearly defined winter - summer patern with december and january being the only exceptions where they do not reach >150 MWh/month required elec. input)