Thread: Daikin h3p

Daikin h3p

Split system r410a, 2007.

Any one know where I can find list of faults / descriptions for the outdoor yellow led's.

Also how to force run the system from outdoor... As I don't have access to the hard wire controllers due to locations & time restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aircon467 View Post
    Split system r410a, 2007.

Any one know where I can find list of faults / descriptions for the outdoor yellow led's.

Also how to force run the system from outdoor... As I don't have access to the hard wire controllers due to locations & time restrictions.
    Ps thanks In Advance.

Re: Daikin h3p

normally on inside of the cover on the outdoor- but theyre usually general, system safety device- u need to interogate the indoor controller to define the problem

The indoor controller is blank. But... It's 1 common controller attached to 4 splits... Only 1 of the splits is working.... Other 3 have desperate probs.... All of which the controller is blank. Unless the one system that works is powered on.

The indoor controller is blank. But... It's 1 common controller attached to 4 splits... Only 1 of the splits is working.... Other 3 have desperate probs.... All of which the controller is blank. Unless the one system that works is powered on.
    **^^^separate... Not desperate .. Lol

If it's been wired correctly (4 x indoors to 1 x controller) then the working indoor unit should power the remote controller.

Daikin outdoor units don't have yellow leds for fault codes.

Use the advanced Search Button at the top of the screen for 'Daikin Fault Codes'

is it a multi split 4mx type with 4 lots of pipework to the outdoor or single split with 4 indoors- 1 common piperun? give us the outdoor model number.

i have a 4mx in my house.....It has an absolute mind of it's own, bit like an alfa romeo but not as cool.

have you designated the master indoor unit, they are problematic with outdoor lev's passing,sticking.

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    have you designated the master indoor unit,
    Yehh did this when i installed it. Now, if my daughter has hers in heating all the house is in heating. Switched on or not.....
    if I put mine in cooling, i get about 5k across the cassette, unless I switch on one in another room, then we all get 11k. If I put mine in heating, I get about 10k.........unless I switch on another.....then we get 20k..

Like i say, it's like an alfa romeo. We don't try to make sense of it, it just does what we ask....if we ask it in the right way. Romance it a little, learn how she works.

have you checked the gas charge? have you regularly serviced it, and cleaned the coils, inc outdoor with nitrogen-check indoor coils for corrosion from incorrectly mixed evap coil cleaner.
    do you want a service manual??

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    Yehh did this when i installed it. Now, if my daughter has hers in heating all the house is in heating. Switched on or not.....
    if I put mine in cooling, i get about 5k across the cassette, unless I switch on one in another room, then we all get 11k. If I put mine in heating, I get about 10k.........unless I switch on another.....then we get 20k..

Like i say, it's like an alfa romeo. We don't try to make sense of it, it just does what we ask....if we ask it in the right way. Romance it a little, learn how she works.

have you checked the gas charge?
    Have i F$$$

have you regularly serviced it, and cleaned the coils, inc outdoor with nitrogen-check indoor coils for corrosion from incorrectly mixed evap coil cleaner.
    Behave your self..

do you want a service manual??
    NO !!!! not ever.

tayters offers a 24 hr inverter check , and he does it for a small donation- if you cant be bothered to check it- pretty sure the mx units hold 3.5kg of gas and are legible for annual leak checks! haha
    Have i F$$$

Behave your self..

NO !!!! not ever.

tayters offers a 24 hr inverter check , and he does it for a small donation- if you cant be bothered to check it- pretty sure the mx units hold 3.5kg of gas and are legible for annual leak checks! haha

Yehhhhh, I'm an anarchist. F the system. i'm a ducter and I bought the system of e-bay with a self install kit. What they gonna do about it? ......and I didn't have my part p at the time either

Eggs

maybe you should have done a 24 hr plumbing course! haha
    Yehhhhh, I'm an anarchist. F the system. i'm a ducter and I bought the system of e-bay with a self install kit. What they gonna do about it? ......and I didn't have my part p at the time either

Eggs

Rzqs125c7v1b ... 4 single splits aprox 6 year old

3 not working 1 fine.

Had a couple of hours on it today and got it bottomed...

The one with h3p light on o/c unit - turned out 1 wire had been pulled from the p1/p2 control connection,

Another one had a faulty compressor -

Another one had faulty indoor pcb.

Simples...... Can't belive how bad condition they were to say they have a maintenance team on site 1 day a week. ?!?!?!

Eggs
    Lmfao !! U go lad !

usually maintenance teams start off on site ontop of all defects and maintenance, then a few years down the line they are tea conisseurs and usually have a stash of chuff mags in the plantroom and a comfy chair

Rzqs125c7v1b ... 4 single splits aprox 6 year old

3 not working 1 fine.

Had a couple of hours on it today and got it bottomed...

The one with h3p light on o/c unit - turned out 1 wire had been pulled from the p1/p2 control connection,

Another one had a faulty compressor -

Another one had faulty indoor pcb.

Simples...... Can't belive how bad condition they were to say they have a maintenance team on site 1 day a week. ?!?!?!