hi, i have small problem with carrier 69nt40-541-301. i found the unit was not running and no display.supply voltage were checked and found all ok.checked all connectors found all ok. i replaced the controller ML3. then unit ran. but the cooling is not that efficient. it only cool down to -1.8C to -1.3 sup, ret from 1.2 to 0.8C. SP is -2.0C. On the display cd01 smv opening is already 100%. it was cooling good before the old controller fail. i already bypassed the smv line with a hose from port before the smv to suction service valve(thinking that the smv not really opening) but still not cooling good. the new controller (ML3 uncofgrd,recip p/n 12-55008)has built in operational software (cd18) 5147. but unconfigured (cd20 is blank).dont have configuration software onboard right now.
how much must be the current or voltage (forgot how smv is controlled ) when the contrller is commaNDING IT TO OPEN 100 %(because i measured V nothing, or even negative small value with smv disconnected)? iwant to correct first the software installed before jumping to conclusion that the EV is the problem.it is possible that the problem is cause by this unconfigured controller?