Plumb in LG Water dispenser

Hi There
    I have purchased an LG American style f/freezer and need to know how to plumb in the water supply for the dispenser and ice machine. There is no kit with it but I have seen the one I need to buy. My question is - Does it connect to the small pipe at the bottom of the fridge on the left as you look at it..? I have no instructions with the fridge. The serial number is GR L206CPQA

Thanks

Chris.

Re: Plumb in LG Water dispenser

G'day Chris. At the back of the fridge, at the bottom the right hand corner, there is a pipe that goes up. That is the water supply to ice/water dispenser. To the left of it is the connection for water inlet. If this is how i picture it on your fridge.. Make sure you have a water filter installed and the water pressure does not exceed recommended supply as per manual specifications.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Thanks for the quick reply

Is the filter installed already in the fridge somewhere....?

Quote Originally Posted by LGChris View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply

Is the filter installed already in the fridge somewhere....?
    Some fridges have filters installed in them. The manual will tell you if this one has. Some fridges have filters located in the top right hand side in the fridge compartment, behind the rear panel .
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.