Hybrid View

Re: Carters Widget Revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    Evening Mike

No, Just I have been hanging onto MF's every last word for days now

If I am following this part correctly, you need to wait for the system to settle (balance out/equalibrium) to achieve maximum gains in efficiency/flow rates & a constantly changing load(evaporater), de-stabilises the performance of the widget, hence further research & developent is required to fine tune performance. ???
    I am no specalist in venturi or the like ( i know nothing about them) only possible application. The question then comes down to what would the actual properties be of the outlet of the widget (The inlet to the compressor), When we move away from perfect design (which as we all know happens on every system) what then would be the effects on the system.
    there are other possible beneifts as well. (or maybe)

If I am following this part correctly, you need to wait for the system to settle (balance out/equalibrium) to achieve maximum gains in efficiency/flow rates & a constantly changing load(evaporater), de-stabilises the performance of the widget, hence further research & developent is required to fine tune performance. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by mad fridgie View Post
    I am no specalist in venturi or the like ( i know nothing about them) only possible application. The question then comes down to what would the actual properties be of the outlet of the widget (The inlet to the compressor), When we move away from perfect design (which as we all know happens on every system) what then would be the effects on the system.
    We need a clear feed of liquid coming from the condensor (at start up & fluctuating load this is not available) ???

If we start pulling vapour before we have this then we can slow the flow rather than increase it ???
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

Quote Originally Posted by mad fridgie View Post
    We need a clear feed of liquid coming from the condensor (at start up & fluctuating load this is not available) ???

If we start pulling vapour before we have this then we can slow the flow rather than increase it ???
    If correct the widget outlet to the compressor can be electronically controlled ???
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !