I ended up ordering the book Chillerman recommended (ISBN 0-13-027270-1). Though, I'm sure the other books are fantastic, I'm hoping that this one will answer my questions. One day . . . if this becomes a career vs. an obsession, I will get them. This link here provided by Ranger1 is exactly my system.

http://myboatsgear.com/mbg/product.asp?prodID=1618

I am in the process of re-installing this unit with the fixed evaporator leak. When I took it out, the coils we neatly wrapped, tie-wrapped and screwed to the bulkhead. Re-installed, they do not lie in the exact position.

Quick Question: I have some conflicting information. The return line is 1/4" and the pressure line is 5/16" Do I need to insulate the return line? I've also read the that the HI and LO lines need to be close together. For now, I have tie wrapped them together. Is this correct?

BTW Chillerman, I'm not in the Bahamas yet. It's a goal and a dream. !!! That's one of the reasons why I'm doing all this. I would sell myself short in saying that is the only place. I would like to go much further. Brazil?