Thread: Samsung Tec

Smile Samsung Tec

thought it was about time i gave something back to the forum as a thankx for all help ive been given,so anyone wanting the full list of samsung fault codes for the whole range,send me a mgs with your email and i will send them out to you

Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Re: Samsung Tec

Whether you have the full service manuals for Samsung models aq..fa, aqv...fa, aqv...vba ?

Quote Originally Posted by LITSA SPYRATOU View Post
    Whether you have the full service manuals for Samsung models aq..fa, aqv...fa, aqv...vba ?

i have a full upto date UK list of service and install manuals as i work for for samsung indirectly and a major distributer
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Now, there is community spirit in action..

Thank you for the offer.
    (You got a message)

I got the email, thanks superswill!

+1,

thanks.

Smile Re: Samsung Tec

Quote Originally Posted by superswill View Post
    i have a full upto date UK list of service and install manuals as i work for for samsung indirectly and a major distributer
    Hi Superswill

What I need is the "programing codes" for a Samsung AQV 09 FA. Every time there's a power failure when it comes back the AC has the 3 leds blinking and has to be reprogramed. Can you send me these codes?
    Thanks in advance.
    Ramsan

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

PM sent, thanks Paul.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Hi superswill

Could you please send me samsung fault codes ( magna306@yahoo.com.au )

Thanks a lot mate

Quote Originally Posted by magna306 View Post
    Hi superswill

Could you please send me samsung fault codes ( magna306@yahoo.com.au )

Thanks a lot mate

follow the link to the vikings website where he has kindly uploaded it there for all to view
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Thanks superswill . I am looking for the reset codes for samsung SH09BWHA but i can't find it , can you help me please.
    thanks again

Thanks superswill . I am looking for the reset codes for samsung SH09BWHA but i can't find it , can you help me please.
    thanks again
    i sure can,but my laptop in is for repair so will post asap
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Thanks superswill

thanks again
    SH09BWHA

0 5 0 0 0 0 1 3 4 0

hope this helps
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Hi Superswill

Thank you for your help, my unit up running again

thanks a lot

ts13 Guest

Hello I also own a SAMSUNG SH09BWHA (SPLIT TYPE) and have a simular issue: the a/c appear to work fine for some hours then stops and the following 2 lights are blinking: OPERATION and TURBO. If I change the temperature setting or switch it off and on it will start working again.
    The frequency of these "stops" are ranging from 1 per day to 1 per hour (frustrating..).

In previous posts I read that simular issues have been dealt by resetting the a/c via the remote control using a specific code.

Can you please sent me a working link with the instructions how to reset the unit using the remote control and confirm the code I should use?

Thanks

ts13 Guest

My email if you want to contact me directly is: athanasios.spyropoulos@gmail.com

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ts13 View Post
    Hello I also own a SAMSUNG SH09BWHA (SPLIT TYPE) and have a simular issue: the a/c appear to work fine for some hours then stops and the following 2 lights are blinking: OPERATION and TURBO. If I change the temperature setting or switch it off and on it will start working again.
    The frequency of these "stops" are ranging from 1 per day to 1 per hour (frustrating..).

In previous posts I read that simular issues have been dealt by resetting the a/c via the remote control using a specific code.

Can you please sent me a working link with the instructions how to reset the unit using the remote control and confirm the code I should use?

Thanks
    No, that is not correct.
    If the a/c runs for a while, and later then you get flashing LEDs,. but it can be switched off and back on, then what you have is a fault. That needs to be looked at and checked to find what the fault is.

The 'codes' everyone often talks about is when power is interupted, sometimes they need to be programmed just so they know they are an a/c and to respond to the remote controller at all.
    If your a/c is turning on, running and turning oft etc, then you have a real problem that a 'code' reprogramming won't help.

ts13 Guest

thanks for your response, just one more question to understand if this is a mechanical or an electronic issue. While the a/c works, it works fine - meaning there is no noticeable difference on its performance, which if I'm not mistaken by the little I know rules out mechanical problems with compressor or ventilator. I fear a more sophisticated electronics issue (possibly with the inverter circuit), which will be very hard to identify for most technicians.....

Most likely a pipe is getting too hot after running for a while, like discharge temp maybe? Might be short of a little refrigerant, not enough for you to notice, but enough to make the outdoor unit overheat. Or a fan not working the correct speed, or poor air flow through/around either unit.
    If it's an electronic or inverter circuit, they usually don't run for a while then fault out, they usually are dead if faulty.

If you get someone out, make sure they have a decent touch probe type accurate thermometer so can verify pipe temps, and a reclaimer, weigh scales etc so they can verify the refrigerant charge that's currently in the unit if they expect it to be slightly short, and weigh in the correct charge after finding any leaks.
    Last edited by paul_h; 11-09-2010 at 07:12 AM.

esteban_f1 Guest

A have a trouble with a mini split Samsung mod AS12SGGB, was a high voltage, i need the codes for reprograming, Someoane can help me to find this codes.

Good Regards Comunityˇˇ

hi superwill
    can you send me the service manual for RS20ccsv fridge and any other info you might have.
    thanks

paulace Guest

Hi Superwill;

Can you please send me the fault codes and reset codes for samsung units. I am currently dealing with a few unit breakdowns and the codes would be a fantastic help. Cheers Paulace Paul@aircoolengineering.com

Hi Superswill, Could you please send me the codes for Samsung Units, I have a few units with various faults , thanks Ausfrigy

Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"