Help, CPS scales, please help!

Hi. I have a set of CPS CC220 compute-a-charge charging scales but the instructions are missing from the lid of the case. Does anyone have a set of these and could email a copy of the instructions? A photo or scan, anything would do. Big thanks to you if you can help me. Regards.

Re: Help, CPS scales, please help!

Hi Sunwind,

I dont have these scales but if you tell me what you need to know i should be able to give you the info.

As far as i am aware there are only three butons
    1) On/Off 2) KG/LB 3) Reset.

Is you can't find out what you are looking for PM me with your'e e-mail address and i will get a copy from HRP on Monday

Regards

Fatboy

Quote Originally Posted by sunwind
    Hi. I have a set of CPS CC220 compute-a-charge charging scales but the instructions are missing from the lid of the case. Does anyone have a set of these and could email a copy of the instructions? A photo or scan, anything would do. Big thanks to you if you can help me. Regards.
    I have this scale. I have to hold the top button in for three seconds for the unit to turn on or off. Second button (LB/KG) changes metric/english. Third (TARE) zeros the scale, with or without weight on the platform.

My unit frequently shows a dead battery indication and locks up the display until I remove & re-insert the battery. (It has room for two nine volt batteries but requires only one.) I left the battery cover off and for some reason it rarely locks up now.

Is this enough info?

Rog
    Last edited by RogGoetsch; 05-12-2004 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks for your help. I should explain a bit further. I bought these scales new after completing my training and then bought a whole load of stuff from someone who was retiring. To cut the story short, I ended up with both CPS and ITE scales. Someone has offered to buy the CPS scales but only if I get the instructions. Like you I agree that they are not that complicated and I'm happy with or without the instructions, however that's my problem. Without the instructions they don't sell! So really I need a photo or scan to stick into the lid. I appreciate your help, thanks again, regards, Sunwind

Quote Originally Posted by rdocwra
    Hi Sunwind,

I dont have these scales but if you tell me what you need to know i should be able to give you the info.

As far as i am aware there are only three butons
    1) On/Off 2) KG/LB 3) Reset.

Is you can't find out what you are looking for PM me with your'e e-mail address and i will get a copy from HRP on Monday

Regards

Fatboy
    Hi Fatboy. Thanks for the reply I have posted a response on the thread. I do need a written copy of the instructions so if you are able to get a copy that would be great. My email is: power@sunwind.fsnet.co.uk many many thanks, regards, Yorkwils