Quote Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
The product is similar to what is shown with modifications made to components and made at same factory as you know, hence the blockout of the name. We now have better performance with gas cooler modifications then previously shown on website, but they are close. We never overtstated the COP of this unit as others suggested. It is what the field tests show.
Thanks for showing such nice photos of the units to desA. Really not the most appropriate thing to do. Once again, an agenda comes out by two. You are the one that needs to chill, as that is rather unprofessional and demonstrating poor judgment on your part. It seems no need for a comparison now, as one member already has such a wonder machine that is selling like crazy for such low cost and solving all of the issues at hand. If the thing really exists as said, I might buy a hundred of them right now, with proper certification of course.
It is said "it is much easier to criticize one's working version, than having a working version of your own".
I think you missed the point about the photo, when printed this sticks out, it does give the impression that you are pulling the wool over our eyes. I do not know which factory it comes from, you indicated it was manufacture by you. (if I am wrong I appologise for my presumption) Do you not think a major player like yourself should be showing your own product!
I think i clearly said "that this is not a product"
I do have products, but not a direct comparrision, as I can not see a market for this particular size.
Yes the USA paperwork sound as if it would drive me crazy, but this skill you have seems to be one of your major selling points.
i am selling hundreds, no quite (but in the budget), but selling is not skill, we all have strengths and weaknesses.
What is our agenda?
My agenda is to bring out the truth, to protect the longevity of our industry.
I also stated that COP is not the main goal, but long term savings. what is wrong with that.
Have we critisied your engineering, "no" only the sales methods.
You are a CEO you have to be able to take a bit in your stride.
good luck with your sales and developments