Panasonic Spares

I am after spares for a Panasonic unit, I know these are just rebadged Daikins, but where can I get parts from daikin? or do I have to find a Panasonic Spare suppiler? And any ideaS?

Re: Panasonic Spares

Climate Centre, used to sell Panasonic units, so they should still offer after sales support and spares for them.

They're rebadged daikins there?
    They are completely different here, both brands share some r&d, but designed differently, built in seperate factories etc for our market.
    I get my pana spares from their local agent (pana don't sell direct at all here). The mob I buy from is just a general agent, they repair tvs, phones, other home appliances etc. But they have all the books and info on the a/cs, so I just order through them and pick up the parts when they arrive. So maybe look at whatever local warranty service agent is in your area for general repairs, I've had no problem doing it this way even for large 3 phase pana compressors.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_h View Post
    They're rebadged daikins there?
    They are completely different here, both brands share some r&d, but designed differently, built in seperate factories etc for our market.
    I get my pana spares from their local agent (pana don't sell direct at all here). The mob I buy from is just a general agent, they repair tvs, phones, other home appliances etc. But they have all the books and info on the a/cs, so I just order through them and pick up the parts when they arrive. So maybe look at whatever local warranty service agent is in your area for general repairs, I've had no problem doing it this way even for large 3 phase pana compressors.

Some were some weren't. Daikin in Belgium had an agreement with Panasonic to badge engineer some of their range. Slight differences in controller and fault codes but pretty much the same kit