Quote Originally Posted by stuartwking View Post
Hi marc,
Thanks for the update. It sounds like a lot of faults to come up all together.
Before you put on your inverter check had there been any history of faults on the system?. Just sounds a little strange how it is wired wrong, not commissioned correctly and had a gas problem!!. Did you reclaim it or check how it was and should have been wired?,
Also when you left it you said it was 'pumping its self down'. Now the inv board and indoor board is faulty?!.
Maybe we are missing something here.
Im a believer in getting the basics right and taking it from there. Would hate to have fitted the new boards and it still not work,although we have all been there,
I asked the manager had there been any faults flash up on the controller since it had been installed, i did check the controller history and it came up with a fault but i cant remember what it was but when i looked up the code it said inverter problem...but i do not know how recent the fault was because you can't check it.

when i said it was pumping itself down, i meant thats what it looks like it is doing. when i first start it up it runs fine for a while, the pressures look a little low but when i've been to both indoors and felt the liquid and suction and they are both icy cold. now the master fan does run but the slave doesn't run but it should because it is controlled by the on coil thermister R2T i think ( iv checked this and it works) but the fan doesn't come on. after running for a while then the suction pressure starts to drop as low as 1bar which is what i meant by it's pumping down. Would the 2nd fan not running cause the suction pressure to drop as low as this?