Since I'm not a technical AC person, I hope some of you Guru's out can help me with this.
I am looking to purchase a central air condition system for my house. In my research, I came across an interesting system called City Multi by Mitsubishi. Does anyone out there know anything about this system?
From what I've learned this system is a ductless system that can handle up to 16 evaporators and could put out 72000 to 100000 btus, depending on the model series. It also has many beneficial features over the (whole house) split systems.
I contacted several local Mitsubishi contractors but they couldn't give me anymore information about this system, other than what I already knew (and I know little). They couldn't even give me any ball-park pricing. I then called Mitsubishi corporate HQs (Georgia USA) and talked to their technical staff. They told me that this system is normally used for commercial applications but could also be used for residential as well.
This system is expensive. So before I spend big money, I would like to know if anyone out there has any experience with the City Multi system, especially the S-series. I am interested to know the general cost, how well it works and if there are any problems that I should be aware of.
Thank for your help,
TDfromNY