Okay, here's a new quick question for you all:
all temps in Centigrade, just in case :~)

Some of you may remember the traumas I've had with this cabinet over the last year or so...
I've finally got it operating quite happily at -20, with a reasonable duty cycle and steady state temp, evaporating at about -30C and controlling between -20 and -22 air-on. Inside the cabinet is a pair of 600W evaporators, each controlled by a separate expansion valve (danfoss TS2 fitted with 00 orifice), which common up and return to a 2kW THR condensing unit

We've recently had an enquiry for a cabinet which runs at +4C, instead of -20. Now, ideally I'd like to change as little of the system as possible, and I think I can get away with leaving the same evaporators and, possibly, orifices, inside the cabinet. I'd quite like to keep liquid and suction at 1/4" and 1/2" respectively, and just change the condenser for a HBP version. I think a danfoss SC10 should do the job, but...

What sort of effects am I likely to encounter? Excessive superheat? and is this _really_ a problem, other than not fully using the evaporators. Is there anything I've missed with the spec?