Hey, I’m a bit stumped with this one! Ive not had many dealings with R290 but last week I was called out to a Foster Pizza Prep fridge. The compressor was down and the cabinet is on R290. I fitted a new compressor, purged the system with nitrogen, replaced the filter, put nitrogen through the capillary to make sure it’s clear of any obstruction, vacuumed and charged with R290 150g as stated on the data plate. The compressor ran and pulled down to temperature although it was running really hot, the condenser coil is clear and there are no restrictions or drop in suction pressure, the filter is just warm but the temperature of the compressor is really hot. After repeated cycles of hitting the set point etc the compressor finally goes off on internal overload due to the heat! I figured this was a faulty compressor so sent it back and replaced with a new one and I have the SAME problem! Surely 2 compressors can’t be faulty? I’m really stumped with this! The ambient in the room is about 19 degrees and condenser fan and the other intake fan are running correctly. Any advice will be great 😬