Hi Guys,

I'm writing from Sweden! Please excuse my awful English.
I have recently bought a house and this is my very first winter with the heat-pump so I'm trying to learn how it works and its needs to be taken care of.
Okey, so the heat pump is a geothermal heatpump, IVT Greenline HT plus C9, it has a 130m deep bore hole, and was installed about 9 years ago.

I read the fault log, and it states alot of "Heat carrier delta - high" during the past couple of years, so I have cleaned the filter on the warm side, and also increased the speed of the internal circulation pump, so now I have about 7 degrees C in deltaT between heat carrier out and in.

I have tuned all radiators to a deltaT of aprox 7 degrees between in/out.

I have experienced that, when the temperatures goes below 0 C, it starts kicking in the electrical heating. The past 24 hours, outside temp was down to -20 and I consumed 138 kWh electricity in 24h, i'd say that atleast 110 of them is the HP.

I have set heat curve to 5, and the indoor temp is 20 C, the roof/ceiling is only insulated awith aprox 10cm of wood chip/shavings. I'm planning to increase it with +300mm this spring.

I checked the manual and I have checked the sight glass for the R407C, the manual states that no bubbles should be there.
I'm not sure what I have, don't know if it's bubbles or foam or something else, haven't found any pictures or film that matches this.

So I filmed it, for easier troubleshooting:
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=ixZj1MvDTBs

Please have a look and tell me what I'm looking at

Thanks in advance!