Threaded View

UK Residential Multisplit with 5 wall units Installation Prices? (Fitting only)

I have a very standard 1990s 3 bed detached house, as above (bushes at the back now gone)
    I have new in box the following Daikin equipment:

1x 5mxs90e multisplit outdoor unit (going under kitchen window at back of house)
    2x emura ftxg35lw wall units (going in living room and kitchen diner, both downstairs against right hand gable wall of house)
    3x ftxs20k wall units (2 are going in upstairs bedrooms, again being fitted against right hand gable wall of house, the third is downstairs against the left hand gable wall where the garage was - garage has been converted to a downstairs bedroom)

No pumping of condensate drain water required, drain piping will just go straight out the wall and down. everything can be run externally, no difficult internal runs. Electrician will already have 13 amp spur ready to go under the kitchen window, where there's also the outdoor tap drain available.

What's a reasonable price to expect for this kit to be installed on a fitting only basis, just supplying any ancillary bits (I don't have any fitting kits etc) with me supplying the units themselves in the UK milton keynes region?

Any advice appreciated!
    Last edited by AlVal; 31-07-2016 at 08:48 AM.