Threaded View

Daikin Branch Selector Problems

Hello,

New to this forum,

thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me,

I have got a Daikin VRV (RSEYP8), with 3 indoor units (FUYP71),
    each indoor unit has a branch selector box (BSVP160KJV1) and a BEV unit (BEV71KVE)
    installed in a supermarket, the first indoor unit has a controller connected, which I cannot change any settings on because it is connected to a master controller, there are no fault codes on master or local controller, When I set the master controller to cooling @ 16 deg c all units cool as expected, but when I put the master controller in to heating @30 deg c, the 2nd & 3rd unit heats as expected, but, the first unit does not heat, the fan runs, but thats all, I have changed the BS unit PCB, and re-addressed it from the VRV, but still nothing, I have downloaded all manuals I can find online and they dont really offer any troubleshooting, and have spoken to Daikin Tech, and they told me to check the coil temps on the controller, I am assuming they meant setting 41-01 (19 deg c air temp) and 41-02 (40 deg c liquad line) and 41-03 (nothing shown gas line), this is on the indoor unit local controller, temps seem ok, dont know what to try next, last guy I spoke to at Daikin Tech did not seem to want to help, not sure I want to call them again,

Is there a test mode for heating that can force BS box, or does anyone have any other ideas

Thanks
    Last edited by Josip; 02-05-2016 at 02:28 PM. Reason: delete doble post