I have a Copeland Scroll down to earth on a Beer Master 120. Copeland spec is ZR18K4E-PFJ-522 on 407c (1.5hp). I've trawled the internet for a replacement Copeland scroll used or to rob from another system but with little success. Client won't run to new and has a bit of time on his side as warmer weather not upon us as yet. My alternatives currently are either:
1) Try to source a lower cost reciprocating on 407c. However unsure on this as would also need to consider displacement, amps etc.
2) Obtain a used Beer Master 120 condensing unit complete and replace (Fairly straightforward)
3) Replace existing U/S 120 condensing unit complete with a used 407c condensing unit (Receiver-HP/LP-Shut off valves) doesn't need to be housed
4)Try to establish what Air Con manufacturer uses Copeland Scrolls in their systems and source a used outside unit.

Would think consensus may well be to hold out for a replacement scroll as is. A relatively high temperature cellar application @ 12c so not entirely critical. Also to consider is POE oil match. Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Thanks