Hey guys , so the plan is to build a new house . After plenty of research ive decided on radiant in floor for heating and to use geothermal as the heat source . I like the idea of building my own and have a prototype in the shed which is running pretty sweet at the moment. The under floor would have up to 5 zones as i would like to have different temps through the house and to compensate for heat that is gained in north facing living areas. (that zone shuts down) Now im thinking i could go a buffer tank or... i have just come across a vlt 6000 vsd that i could connect to my compressor and vary out put on demand required. This vsd has automatic energy optimization which i hope would help to increase efficencies and the soft starts may increase compressor durability and current draw.

So just wondering if any one has thoughts on the best way to setup logic for controlling vsd for output of hotwater .
Or if it is worth going down this road? , im pretty keen to get it into the system for the cool factor but thats just me , bit of a fridge geek.

cheers Andy