Hi, calling all carrier bods.
Have problem with two chillers not running under CCN control
In Brief, I ave two 30gh 150 air cooled chillers, both have Flotronic System Manager inside. In one it also has another Flotronic System Manager that is connected to the other two FSM's by means of three wire bus. I set the chillers toggle switch to CCN, but only reads CCN off, The main FSM has a toggle switch connected to 20,21, which can turn CCN on and Off. It also has a 24v enable to 25,26- all ok. The other imputs to this are chwst, chwrt and OAT temp sensors , all within range. I have checked field configs and there is no dual setpoints or external resets. I have two buildings the same and one seems to work on the CNN. I have been trying to use the working system as a benchmark to no avail, the only difference i found was that when I disconnected the inputs to the main FSM an alarm came saying lost communication with the CCN. It did not do this on the other two systems. How do I know it is communicating? What can hold off chiller under CCN Off status, any ideas greatly recieved. Thanks Troy