Hi guys, i have been having a lot of problems with a walk in fridge over the past few weeks. Its a small pump down system.On my first visit the system was off on LP but it had not lost its gas, managed to trace it down to the gas not getting through the expansion valve causin it to pump down so i replaced the expansion valve, vac"d and charged it. System running fine for a week then the same thing happens again. I suspect moisture in the system causing the valve to choke up so i took expansion valve off, put nitrogen through all the pipes, replaced exp valve and orophus, replaced dryer,carried out a triple vac and then long vac after that, charged system up and everything working correctly for 10 days until yesterday i got called back and it was the same fault again, the gas isnt getting through the exp valve. The solenoid valve on it is fine. The external equalising line is a bit kinked off the exp valve would this have an affect? i havent had a lot to do with exp valves in the past only replaced a few, but this has me stumped, any ideas?? Thanks in advance.