Hi, I installed a new compressor on a serveover today. The old compressor was an Aspera compressor on a condensing unit packed underneath the cabinet. The compressor was gone. I changed the compressor to a hermatic. I crossed referenced it in a fridge suppliers. Anyway I put in the new compressor, changed drier, pressure tested, vac out. There was no badge on the serveover to say what charge was required so I weighed in 1kg of R404a. I estimaed the charge having changed a compressor on a cabinet last week weighing in 550g. This serveover was a lot bigger. I changed the electrics and ran up the unit. She pulled down temp no problem. Cutting out at 2c and cutting back in at 4c. It was evaporating at about -10 which is perfect but the head perssure was 21bar which seemed to high. usually you should get a head pressure between 16 to 18 bar. I cleaned out the condenser coil but it was extremly warm underneath the cabinet. There is no grilles or air vent on the back of the condenser coil it simply sits up close to a wodden decorative panel. . I was suggesting putting a mesh grill into the decorative panel to allow the unit to breath. with no sight glass on the system it is hard to judge the right charge. Am I going down the wrong road with the air flow or do you think it is charge related. Would be grateful for any help.