Hello

We have a fridge at work with a kiour controller (REF-DF-SM) which is switching the compressor on for 1 second when the temperature rises to the setpoint, but operates normally when the temperature reaches 2 degrees above the setpoint.

This is what it used to do:
Setpoint at 5
Fridge temperature rises slowly and as soon as the temperature reaches 7, compressor comes on and switches off at 4. Doesnt switch on between these values. The cycle repeats.

Now it operates the same way but when the temperature rises from 4 to 5 it switches the compressor on for a second and then goes off. Compressor comes on as normal at 7.

I brought the setpoint down a degree to 4 so it cuts out when the fridge reaches 3 but it still started the compressor for a second when the temperature reached 4 so it must be linked to the setpoint.

I have occasionally observed the controller leave the compressor on to bring the temperature down 1 degree instead of being on for a second and then off.

Interestingly this problem only started after the compressor leaked and the system refilled.

I would be truly grateful for and help or advice!

Thanks