Hi all, I have recently paid for myself to complete the City & Guilds NVQ level 2 in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, and also the Safe Handling of Refrigerants certificate. I have also done a free work placement for a few weeks through my local job centre to try to gain any experience that might help me gain a career in the field. As of yet I have been unable to gain a job from my efforts due to my obvious lack of experience, and the fact that there doesn't seem to be that many jobs out there for someone of my skill level. I am just wondering if anyone on this forum/website might know of any job opportunities, or would at least be able to point me in the right direction as to the best way of going about gaining a career in the field, as I have applied to alot of jobs and due to the lack of experience, most have not replied. I have a full clean driving license, and am willing to travel where-ever I need to in order to gain a career in the field. Hope to hear from someone soon, and thanks to anyone in advance for any help you are able to give.