First of all I would like to say Hi to all on the forum, I have been a member for a while now although this is my first post, I must say there are some very knowledgeable engineers on here with a mine of useful information ,, hopefully one of you clever people out there can help me with a small problem with a split aircon I am having trouble with ,, ?

The offending article is a Sharp AE-X10BE inverter, the unit will run for a few mins before failing and showing error 14,, when it fails the outdoor unit is not firing up , although strangely enough this appears to be intermitant because on my last visit the unit worked fine on the first try and the customer reports it will work occasionaly if they keep trying it !..

I have trawled the web for any info on this unit without success, have even tryed to contact sharp on the matter who I must say seem quite un-interested in helping, not sure if it's just me or any one else out there has the same problem..?

anyway I would be most grateful for any assistance you guys can offer on the matter..?

Thanks in advance,

Lee