I've got a refrigeration system on one of my rental trailers that is having some issues that I've never come across before in my 16 years of working on this stuff. Let me give you a list of the components and a run down of what I've done to try and repair the problem.

The box is 6'x8'. It has Copeland condensing unit model# EJAL-A100. The compressor is a Copeland model # KAEB-007E-CAA. The evaporator is a 5400 btu with a BFSE-AA-ZP TXV. System runs on 404a refrigerant.

The problem I'm having is that the box won't pull cooler than 40-45 degrees. I did a compressor efficiency test and it would only pull to 2 inches in a vac, so i put a set of valves in it. That changed nothing. So I checked the TXV and it didnt seem to be feeding the coil. It also took a long time for the fans to come on because of that. So I opened the valve a round and nothing changed again. So I put a new valve and nothing again. The system is running 35 lbs of suction and 320 lbs of head pressure. I checked for pressure drops in the system and I'm only getting 2 degrees TD across the evap coil. This thing also has a new condensor on it because the old one had a leak a couple of yrs ago. This thing was running great until afew weeks ago. Hopefully I made some kind of since in describing my problem. thanks in advance for the help.....

Todd