This is probably me just being paranoid, but I´ll check anyway.

Went to a look at an Infrico bottle cooler today ( same as this http://www.infrico.es/funcs/muestrai...imo&tamMax=300 ) which wasn´t getting to temp. Found the compressor wasn´t pumping and condenser fan motor wasn´t working. Replaced both and the drier. Started to charge it (R134a) got the suction to around 20psi and decided to leave it for 10 minutes to settle, came back and liquid line was hot to touch. Suction pressure was 40 psi. Now I was thinking of possible problems,

a) I´ve got the wrong fan motor
b) It´s a crap design for the condenser, so there may be nothing wrong with it.
c) I´ve screwed the charge up

If it was undercharged then I could have a high liquid line temperature, no? But if it was undercharged I should have a low suction pressure, or so I would think. If it was over charged, then the liquid line would be cold or ambient temp?

The fan motor is difficult to prove, the old motor has very limited information (Trial TAS24B-019 230v50-HZ). The one they gave me in the wholesalers is the same physical size (rotor and motor) and again has limited data on it, but it is a different manufacturer.

The condenser design is rubbish. The condenser lays vertical and fan is located at the back blowing air through to the front. Imagine a normal condenser on a fridge with a cross flow fan fitted on the top blowing through the coil to the bottom, then lay this over 90º. The top side (which would be the air on side normally) is open.

The air off the condenser was 60ºc. The ambient air was 22ºc as was the cabinet temperature. Gas is R134a. There´s no service valves except for the one at the compressor (suction).

I don´t think the condenser is getting rid of the heat. Would somebody like to disprove everything I just said and tell me something completely different? :P