Hi my name is Peter. My job experience is not maybe what employers would expect from great engineer but if any of them would give me a chance to prove my knowledge I promise to become one of the most reliable, responsible and flexible worker in their company .I’ve finished 5 years engineering programmed school(Certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Poland)) ,also Refrigeration and Air Conditioning NVQ 2 at North West College in London and of course Certificates in handling of refrigerants , brazing … I ‘m engineer with experience of maintenance, service and installation of a/c & refrigeration systems (domestic, commercial), good English communications skills, full English driving license etc…If you looking for responsible, reliable with huge enthusiasm and ability to learn new skills worker to join your team I’m the right person!! Please find my CV attached where you can find a lot more info about my work experience & qualifications.
So if you have any vacancy for a/c engineer or any additional questions please don’t hesitate and contact me… I will be very happy to hear from you soon!!!07843671521

Kind regards Peter Przemyslaw Rybarczyk