Threaded View

Question Grasso 69, Discharge Temp to High

Hello! I,am from Sweden and new member in this forum. Problem with slowly rising discharge temp to 140 degrees and compressor stops. Normally temp 117 is notised on the second copressor (idetical to this one. It begans after a 30000 hour service(32000). Disharge valves/spring has renew and the valve lifting control mechanism(capacityregulation) piston oring renew. Oil and suction/disharge filter is changed. No problems with overheat before the service! I have controlled that the magneticvalves to the valve lifting control mechanism is working. Put a manual oilpump to the oil pipe supporting the valve lifting mec. and visually see the movement is correct. When the compressor runs i cant say if the stages puts in correctly. Can oilpump give bad pressure, and now when new tight orings is mounted in valve lifters it just cant manages to fully step in the stages? Going back on monday to put a oilpressuremeter to oil pipe supporting the valve lifting mec. The oilpressure to compressorlubrication is 4.9 Bar(adjustable but not effect the valve lifters. Maybe someone have a clue wat is wrong with this Grasso 69 Sorry for my bad English.
    Last edited by Jomoniak; 04-05-2008 at 10:45 AM.