Service manual and error codes for Samsung SH09AWH and SH12ZWH split AC unit

Hi Can somebody please send me a link to the service manual for one the above AC units. For some reason I can't PM, so if anybody can explain why that would also help. I believe POL or Superswill can help (for the manuals that is....)

Thanks
    Last edited by piashaw; 11-10-2007 at 12:55 AM.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: Service manual and error codes for Samsung SH09AWH and SH12ZWH split AC unit

Perhaps as a very new member there are some limits on your access to other members.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015

Re: Service manual and error codes for Samsung SH09AWH and SH12ZWH split AC unit

hi calling POL and Superswill....

Unfortunately I can't PM you.

thanks

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by piashaw View Post
    Hi Can somebody please send me a link to the service manual for one the above AC units. For some reason I can't PM, so if anybody can explain why that would also help. I believe POL or Superswill can help (for the manuals that is....)

Thanks

http://download.yousendit.com/FA1D907303211DE7

link for the SH09AWH

can you double check the other as it does not come under my UK range list,is it the new glass fronted monza wall mount?
    Last edited by superswill; 16-10-2007 at 11:42 PM.
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Hi all,

Here`s the link you need for the SH12ZWH unit;

http://download.yousendit.com/3940664077CB9E5C

It`s basically the same service manual as for the SH12AWH as it is virtually the same unit. It is not supposed to be sold in Europe.

Take care,

Pol

Thanks to both Pol and Superswill but.......

Any chance of you both posting the links again, my computer died and I'm only now back up and running and the links have expired....

Sorry for the inconvenience

Peter

Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Thanks Paul.

Got it this time.

I'll see if reprogramming will solve the issue. I can't remember now if all the lights were flashing or only some. Obviously this model has less internal troubleshooting than other Samsungs, or have they just not put the led diagnostics into the service manual?

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by piashaw View Post
    Thanks Paul.

Got it this time.

I'll see if reprogramming will solve the issue. I can't remember now if all the lights were flashing or only some. Obviously this model has less internal troubleshooting than other Samsungs, or have they just not put the led diagnostics into the service manual?

Peter
    this unit is as about as basic as they come,use the r/c fault codes to fault find,any probs PM me
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Thanks will let you know the outcome once I've been to site.

Can't PM as yet, probably because i haven't posted enough as yet!

Peter

radamanto Guest

hi, i just found now this threat and i'd just posted another one asking for the same. Can someone give me the link with the codes for the SH09AWH unit.
    thanks

Superswill,

Please can you e-mail me the user manual for the SH09AWH air conditioner. All the links in the posts above are expired. It's 90 deg here I'm melting help !!

My e-mail address is mindisco@hotmail.com

Thanks !!
    Ian

Superswill,

Sorry I meant the Service Manual, need the codes to get my unit working again...whew it's hot !!!

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by mindisco View Post
    Superswill,

Sorry I meant the Service Manual, need the codes to get my unit working again...whew it's hot !!!

Ian

2502570340 is the resest code you need to input via the r/c
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Thanks Paul,

How do I access the remote to input the code, sorry for the trouble.... Ian

Thanks Paul,

How do I access the remote to input the code, sorry for the trouble.... Ian

download this link below

https://download.yousendit.com/76B3FB5C17F711C1

and follow it changing the code shown for the one ive given
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Hi Paul,

Downloaded file ok, but the remote shown is different to mine and I tried to follow instructions by taking out batteries pressing up and down temp together, inserting batteries, but remote just starts up as normal, no setup mode...My Model is SH09AWH, thanks for being patient...Ian

Hi Paul,

Downloaded file ok, but the remote shown is different to mine and I tried to follow instructions by taking out batteries pressing up and down temp together, inserting batteries, but remote just starts up as normal, no setup mode...My Model is SH09AWH, thanks for being patient...Ian
    the trick is take out just one of the batteries,and keep the temp up and temp down botton held down as you put it back in the display will then change to 00 00 00
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Paul !! Your the man !!

It's working again thank you so much !!

Ian

Paul !! Your the man !!

It's working again thank you so much !!

Ian
    no probs,enjoy the cold
    Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Can you send me error codes for Samsung SH12ZWHd split AC unit. The indoor leds are blinking all three at the same time. Thanks!

Please, can anyone help me? Samsung?