jellojalal Guest

Maintenance Sheets

Hallo All ,
    this is my first time to write here , i'm a technical engineer in a new cold storage company working on Ammonia central system,2 grasso Compressors,20 big cold storage , i'm looking for a sheets or free maintenece software , i will so glad if any body could help me ,
    regards
    Eng JaLaL

Re: Maintenance Sheets

Hi, Jellojalal

Welcome to RE forums...

Quote Originally Posted by jellojalal View Post
    Hallo All ,
    this is my first time to write here , i'm a technical engineer in a new cold storage company working on Ammonia central system,2 grasso Compressors,20 big cold storage , i'm looking for a sheets or free maintenece software , i will so glad if any body could help me ,
    regards
    Eng JaLaL
    Please, can you explain what do you mean with "maintenance sheets or free software"...do you need it for cold store maintenance or for compressor maintenance or .....somebody here maybe can help but we need as much as possible accurate explanation of problem/s

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

jellojalal Guest

Thanks Josip for your reply
    actually i'm looking for daily /weekly/.... maintenece sheets for the whole system , what the technician should check daily or do weekly and so ,
    for compressors , Evap-condenser , evaporators ,..

best regards
    Jalal

The maintenance of a large NH3 plant has destinctive requirements , quite differant for other refrigerants. For example within readson you donot have to ferquently leak test as in R22 etc.
    The OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer) of the plant room equipment such as compressors, pumps condensers etc. should provide a detail of service and maintenance work requred and the reccomended frequency. One issue that is of importance in a NH3 plant is the determination of oil usage. There should be a full record of the quantity added and removed from the system . I presume that your plant has a oil rectifier installed and its operation checked daily . A properly installed oil rectifier will also remove any moisture that can accumulate in NH3 systems.
    The removal of any non condensables is also important as this will effect your condensing pressures. This is normally achieved by either an automatic purger, can be troublesome, or a manually operated purger. A means of checking condensed liquid temp. against condenenser pressure will determine this.
    I presume you have suction accumulators . These vessels are normally insulated so it is a good plant to check areas where valve or other mountings penitrate the insulation and where ther may be bare pipe section. This is where corrosion can begin.
    This dosn't give you a maintenance schedule as such but may assist you in compiling one.

I would work off of what the different manufacturers recommend as what needs to be checked or done daily, weekly, monthly.....and so on.

Iceman Canada Guest

Can't go wrong with manufacturers specs and recommendations. Also check into any regulatory boards in the region as they may have specific requirements of whats needed.

try this link; www.cworks.com.my
    Be Happy

jellojalal Guest

thank you dan wong , it's wounderfull program , really thanks

chrismelbourne Guest

Has any1 got any documents on site appraisels i am doing my 3rd year at college and am needing some site appraisals for my folder?? cheers