Searle Evaporator

Has anyone had this problem

Searle evaporator, three fans, each three phase. All three motors sit on a shelf which is supported by three upright brackets. One bracket has a crack on the base plate mounting.

Swith them on and you can hear the vibration outside the room.

Do I :

1: Remove the upright bracket and try braze it with silver solder
    2: Obtain a new bracket from Searle

Reason I ask, If I braze the crack will it work, or will I be serving my interests and the customers better by getting a new bracket

And will Searle supply me with this part

Hi, Aiyub
    as the saying goes been there, done that and got the T shirt. Personally I take them out and weld them with an arc welder. Sometimes I have had to take the welder up to the cooler and weld the upright vertical supports in place. You could try Searle for parts, but I know that some of the earlier coolers have been superseeded by a newer design (KS & KM) and the change included fan motors and blades, maybe they address the mounting problem at the same time.
    Me I just weld it is less trouble and an instant fix. Change the blades as the ones on the broken mount motors will be out of balance, after that the mounts will hold.
    Usual cause of the mountings breaking would be moisture sucked through from doors open to long. Curtains on the doors and proper door managment will be the answer.
    The fault is basically misuse of the room by the customer, which is then left at our door i.e:- that fans broke again did you not fix it correctly the last time?
    I would firmly but politely point this out to the customer along with, the phrase "that door open like that is costing you a fortune in electricity and in repair bills.
    Hope this helps. Regards. Andy.