derso_Brasil Guest

leak test in the oil

Oi, my name is Anderson and would like to know greaters information on liquidos that liquidos are added to the system of refrigeration for the detention of emptyings these harm the lubrication of the compressors?
    Why when using this component in the refrigeration system loses it guarantee of the compressor?

I work in an nourishing industria that he uses to chiller, cooling tunnel, chambers of fermentation and other more…
    With Copeland, Sabroe, York, Maneurop, Scroll, Bitzer and Tecunseh compressors in Brasil

Re: leak test in the oil

Quote Originally Posted by derso_Brasil View Post
    I work in an nourishing industria that he uses to chiller, cooling tunnel, chambers of fermentation and other more…
    With Copeland, Sabroe, York, Maneurop, Scroll, Bitzer and Tecunseh compressors in Brasil
    Hello Anderson.
    Some of the fluids that were used in leak detection in the past were not so reliable and thy caused problems wih the oil and because of that compressors did fail.
    I don't like putting things into the sysem if it was not designed to be there but saying that I do belive that the newer solutions are far more reliable and for most applications they work perfectly well.
    As for the compressor warentee issue, I can understand there point. If a system is installed and maintained correctly then there will be no leaks, no leaks means no adetives needed. Ford would not let you put somthing into their engines so why should Copeland?

Cheers taz.