Thread: Bottle cooler

Dave M Guest

Bottle cooler

Hello folks, new to this site and this game really, i cant get my head around this problem....

Ive been working on an Infrico Bottle cooler, these are prone to the cappilary blocking up due to the break down of the crap driers right, so.... when you come to reclaim the gas you can't reclaim it all due to it being blocked, i am right, if so how would you go around reclaiming the rest off the gas which you cant get to without cutting the pipe, i might sound wrong but any help would be great thanks alot

Re: Bottle cooler

Hi

You can use a A1 line tap from NRS,basically it clamps around the copper pipe peirces it and leaves you with a shreader port,or you can purchase a pair of peircing pliers.

Regards Bernard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    Hello folks, new to this site and this game really, i cant get my head around this problem....

Ive been working on an Infrico Bottle cooler, these are prone to the cappilary blocking up due to the break down of the crap driers right, so.... when you come to reclaim the gas you can't reclaim it all due to it being blocked, i am right, if so how would you go around reclaiming the rest off the gas which you cant get to without cutting the pipe, i might sound wrong but any help would be great thanks alot
    It doesn't matter whether the cap is plugged or not, you just reclaim via high and low sides. The A1 works, but try the sweat on fittings, found at United Refrigerations or wherever you get supplies. The advantage is that they do not leak if installed properly, but the A1 most likely will begin to leak if left on the unit. Good luck.

Dave M Guest

Thanks very much, appreciatated,

Dave M