"on your way home"

Just thought I would share this with everyone, after a unusually simply Monday morning breakdown, I clean all the filters in the site and checked the remainder of the office ac over, it gets to 1pm and rather than the cheeky early dart for the motorway and home I gave the boss a bell to say all done and is there anymore calls in, no was the answer but you can pick up a outstanding maintenance visit on your “way home”, I thought why not, am new here so better show some “go get em” sprit. Off I drive 80 miles the wrong way from home following my satnav as was just given such and such house and the post code, an hour and abit later I turn up at a four story office block with over a 100 indoor ducted systems 10ft up and more plant I care to take in, ive booked myself in for the rest of the week after picking my jaw up off the car park

The moral of the story ME AND MY BIG MOUTH

Paul

"KEEP IT COOL"

Re: "on your way home"

The main problem is that you new guys will only fall for it once or maybe twice..........

Quote Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
    The main problem is that you new guys will only fall for it once or maybe twice..........
    Unfortunaly they usually only for it once!

I always get calls when working away, the most recent was being in cardiff and the boss rings and asks on the "way home" can you just "nip" to westminster, london....over 200 miles away.