Fire in Coffe Plant

I know one place wherein they had installed PUF panels for -60 deg c rooms. With York system. Incidently the company as well installed few EPS panels for processing facility( @ 1200 sq ft of area)

Recently there was a short circut in the AHU room & all the EPS panels just collapsed in no time. Even PUF panels were burnt out to some extent in the facility.
    I am trying to get few photos of the place & shall post them.

I know few discussions were going on PAnel specifications etc & though I should share this information.

Re: Fire in Coffe Plant

Hi, smpsmp45

Quote Originally Posted by smpsmp45 View Post
    I know one place wherein they had installed PUF panels for -60 deg c rooms. With York system. Incidently the company as well installed few EPS panels for processing facility( @ 1200 sq ft of area)

Recently there was a short circut in the AHU room & all the EPS panels just collapsed in no time. Even PUF panels were burnt out to some extent in the facility.
    I am trying to get few photos of the place & shall post them.

I know few discussions were going on PAnel specifications etc & though I should share this information.
    Is this CCL in Duggirala? Was there during installation of PUF panels and told them that EPS panels are "too expensive" to install in that facility...One small accident "kind of warning" happened even during installation, but....

I'm sorry about that, but "cheap" solutions came in front always when coming to final expenses = budget.

We have to suggest to owner/s to use high quality materials with all counter measures to prevent any kind of accident..

Seems to me that profit is the only point they have in their minds

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Re: Fire in Coffe Plant

Yes you are right. i do not know how you know about it so correctly. Yes they went in for a chaep solution & then they had to pay the price through their nose now.