Got called to a unit today that wont run. Its an Airedale condensor with AHU indoor unit about 5 meters away, controlled by a trend controller. set the set point down to bring the AC on but it went off on an LP fault so bridged out the LP put the guages on and the suction was pulling a Vac. As it was on R407c i decanted the refrigerant thinking it was short of gas but it wasnt so ithen vacced out and recharged it. The unit itself has also got what looks to be a hot gas bypass that has been fitted after production looks like an expansion device but bigger and im not really familiar with working on these. Then when i switched it back on i had the same pressures as before 0 bar on the suction and 10 bar on the liquid ( theres no port for the discharge) Now heres the confusing part.... When i take the temps on the condensor i get discharge temp from compressor of 88deg, liquid temp 23dec, and suction temp 17 deg. and Hot gas bypass 31deg..... Then on the AHU indoors on the liquid before TEV 16deg, after TEV i get -25 and the hot gas bypass i get -25 also??? and the suction i get 16 degrees... Hope iv not confused you all with the temps but iv took them everywher i can. Any ideas?