Thread: Please help me

Post Please help me

Ive just got a job in refrigeration in milk cooling systems ( bulk tanks) there is so much to learn i was wondering if anyone could help me in finding books about refrigeration relevant to me i would be very grateful if anyone culd suggest anything thankyou

If you are familiar with the basic refrigeration cycle, you will find the books available at my website very helpful.

Thanx for replying so soon, ive just been on your web site and registered but i cant view any of the forums i dont have acess, unfortunately i would of liked to of seen some reviews on the book so i could see which one to buy, If you could give me a brief description into how far the book goes into detail or suggest a way to view the forum thanx, im sorry if im being a pain

To gain access to the forums, you must first register, then you will receive an email giving you instructions (a link to go to).

Once registered, you may then access the open forums.

The product forums can only be accessed by those who have purchased the products.

The books give you step by step instructions for trouble shooting a wide variety of systems.

Neil,

Is that Birmingham in the UK?

If you are in the Great Midlands Maze, you have an excellent college starting next years refrigeration courses soon on your very doorstep.
    You will learn all you want there, leading to NVQ 2 & eventually 3. (City College, East Birmingham is in Garretts Green) and they've just merged refrigeration courses with Solihull College.

Better than all the Books

If that's Brmingham-somewhere-else, please ignore the above!

Good luck!
    ________
    easy vape review
    Last edited by Argus; 07-02-2011 at 08:48 AM.