Exclamation need evsa 25 and 35

Help! Desperatley need danfoss evsa 25 and evsa 35 solenoid valves for an ice rink plant running on R22. Valves are obsolete but just wondered if any of you guys might know where to find them, whole valve or just the piston and armature.

Re: need evsa 25 and 35

Hi, mgtet

Quote Originally Posted by mgtet View Post
    Help! Desperatley need danfoss evsa 25 and evsa 35 solenoid valves for an ice rink plant running on R22. Valves are obsolete but just wondered if any of you guys might know where to find them, whole valve or just the piston and armature.
    Those valves are out of production for years. Contact Danfoss and ask for replacement valves. Sorry for late replay.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Re: need evsa 25 and 35

have contacted danfoss and they do not have a direct replacement, they used to but they are also obsolete. The only alternatives they offer are different dimensions which would involve altering the steel pipe work which would need large quantaties of refrigerant to be reclaimed, the plant charge is around 3000kg. I have now carried out a repair on the valves and the plant is working, for now any way. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.