Thread: Ba

Ba

WELL DONE, BRITISH AIRWAYS!

Friday, 14. April 2006, 14:45:48

This scene took place on a BA flight between Johannesburg, South Africa and London, England.
    A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man. Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air hostess.

"You obviously do not see it then?" she responded.
    "You placed me next to a black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."

"Be calm please," the hostess replied.
    "Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available."

The hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later.

"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the Economy Class. I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is also no seats in the Business Class. All the same, we still have one place in the First Class."

Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued. "It is not usual for our company to permit someone from the Economy Class to sit in the First Class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone sooooo disgusting."

She turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class."

At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up and applauded.

This is a true story.

Well done British Airways!

This is the link where the story was published:

http://my.opera.com/adamsofineti/blog/show.dml/219679

Re: Ba

haha cool story well inn BA

Sad that there are people so rampantly ignorant in this day & age that they think skin pigment has ANY reflection on a persons worthiness.

Told us what? That being an idiot is good? Not a very intelligent or logical counter point you have!

That and I was making a statement that it is unfortunate/bad that there are still people that think like that, this has no connection with being smug, it is an objective fact.

I can give finite statements on why it is bad & unfortunate. What are you doing? You are making no usable statement, & you are adding Nothing useful to the thread, so what is your goal? Or do you lack the faculties to make any intelligent or logical argument based on facts and logic?
    Last edited by The MG Pony; 21-05-2007 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jollycold View Post
    Told you!!
    Tell us more Jolly as your one worders are confusing members.

Tell us not to be smug???

This scene took place on a BA flight between Johannesburg, South Africa and London, England.
    Who said they were South African?

Could have been from London.

Chillin
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON`T SUCCEED.
    DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE THAT YOU TRIED!
    and go get a cuppa

Along with my statement was totally disconnected from the story its self, thus making your statement and quoting me illogical!

FYI I never even noticed the " This is a true story"

But again it is irrelevant as I made statement out side of the story in question.