Well.... I lost my cushy job... not a quality engineer anymore. It was the BEST thing that ever happened to me! I have doubled my income doing installs on heating / cooling and service on refrigeration.... even hired a helper. Just did a change-over from an electric/wood hydronic system to forced air and AC, 100K furnace-3.5 ton system... OLDER two story home... what a trip... it was a dream and luckily the owner was a techy that let me do it right.

About hunting.... I know some of you folks don't know about or have never even heard of a Patterdale Terrier... well I bought a male pup just a year ago. HE IS THE BOMB! Hunting with terriers is a totally radical style of hunting compared to most hunting sports. I've hunted quarry in trees, on the ground.... and now in the ground... what a blast if you don't mind alittle physical labor! My terrier is not what they look for in the UK... he is a tad hard, but damn if he don't stay stay until dug to. All I can say is He and I be mates and I wouldn't trade him for twenty soft dogs. He gets the job done and he is all about work.... so thank you to the original terriermen from the UK!

Dean