what is the best solutions

Hi sirs
    One two-storey seaside villa (250m2). Need comfort AC with hot water supply. The solutions may be as follows:
    1) Air cooled heat pump + FCU +heat reclaim hot water parellel with solar water heater;
    2) GSHP +cooling/heating panel ceiling + fresh air unit+hot water with reclaim heat and solar water heater or elctrical heater
    3)Air cooled hp or GSHP with air duct + fresh air ventilator

etc.

How to determine which one is best? Based on the cost or the comfort level or other things?
    pls advise

thanks & regards
    LC

I hear...I forget;I see...I remember;I do...I understand

Re: what is the best solutions

Hi, Lc_shi

Quote Originally Posted by Lc_shi View Post
    Hi sirs
    One two-storey seaside villa (250m2). Need comfort AC with hot water supply. The solutions may be as follows:
    1) Air cooled heat pump + FCU +heat reclaim hot water parellel with solar water heater;
    2) GSHP +cooling/heating panel ceiling + fresh air unit+hot water with reclaim heat and solar water heater or elctrical heater
    3)Air cooled hp or GSHP with air duct + fresh air ventilator

etc.

How to determine which one is best? Based on the cost or the comfort level or other things?
    pls advise

thanks & regards
    LC
    Seems very hard to give a good suggestion , but maybe you already have an answer...

Use one with reasonable price giving you the best performance using the energy from mother nature..

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

pls advise

thanks & regards
    LC
    Hi Lc_shi

Dependent on average ambient air temp all year round I would consider the air sourced heat pump.
    The instalation costs would be low and they are capable of delivering hot water to above 60degC and if you get the right type they will also deliver cooling for the air conditioning side.
    Cheers taz.

It's good idea to use air heat pump and it can also supply hot water at the same time. But how about the hot water supply in winter time? Need extra capacity.
    How do u think to use GSHP in villa? The initial cost may prevent customer to accept it

regards
    LC
    I hear...I forget;I see...I remember;I do...I understand

Hi, Lc_shi

It's good idea to use air heat pump and it can also supply hot water at the same time. But how about the hot water supply in winter time? Need extra capacity.
    How do u think to use GSHP in villa? The initial cost may prevent customer to accept it

regards
    LC
    Maybe to use electrical water heater...,but GSHP is better solution for all year around. Installation cost is high but .....

Quote Originally Posted by Lc_shi
    pls advise
    I think you should offer both solution to your customer and with good explanation I believe they will accept GSHP. The price must not be the only merit

Maybe some other guys have some good experience how to convince the client to buy something better...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.