Red face TK SB III SRTCI Evap fans

Hello all. I am looking for a warranty bulletin for the remote evap fans on this unit when built from Aug-Sept. 1999. This small production run is the only ones to have low speed only fans (1800rpm). All other styles of units use high speed only, or a two speed 1800 or 2400rpm. I think that if i remove the resistor from the circuit and go direct with the voltage (this would be wired exactly like the single speed, high speed fans) then i would achieve the speed needed for a better pull-down. The customer is complaining of low cooling capacity in the rear compartment, but everything checks out with the rest of the system. Other than the drivers loading incorrectly, this would be the only other thing that i could think of. It would explain why TK got rid of it after two months of production and issued a warranty bulletin. Any thoughts out there?? I don't have access to TK bulletins since i work for a independant.

Thanks for any help.

Reefermadness

Re: TK SB III SRTCI Evap fans

hi r\m does this unit have tle evaps thin line evapouraters i suspect e\mail address required for service bulletin

Re: TK SB III SRTCI Evap fans

I have got the thing figured out. Just removed the "speed control harness". Now i have high speed in the rear. The evaps are the new style "pancake" style..... similar to the TLE models. Example: MD TLE.

THanks a lot